mytest > help > Part 2. MM4XL Tools > 3. Charts and Maps > Benchmark > Anatomy of an Output Report > The Tables

Benchmark Analysis

The Tables

The tool can print two tables of data elaborated from the user input data. The table below shows the overall summary. In our example, we analyzed 20 products. The Average Market Growth of the analyzed segments, 21.0%, was obtained by dividing the overall sum of market growths by the number of products. The Average Product Growth (companies in our case), 26.1%, is found by dividing the overall sum of product growths by the number of products. The Average Bubble Size, 0.78, is obtained by dividing the overall sum of bubble sizes by the number of products. These values are given for the overall data set, row Total, and for each of the three regions on the map: win, keep, and lose market share.

Benchmark Business Performance vs Market Share Growth Software

Tip:
The Average Bubble Size can highlight whether large competitors are winning over smaller ones and vice versa. The average size of winners in our example (0.76) tells us that medium size competitors are gaining share at the expense of larger companies while small firms keep their positions. Why? Run portfolio analyses and find out.

The second table the tool draws shows the Share Difference vector, which tells us how fast the product (company) grows. In the table below, for instance, 38.6% for Pfizer was obtained by subtracting the growth of the market Pfizer competes in (14.5%) from the overall company growth level (53.1%).

Benchmark Business Performance vs Market Share Growth Software

Lifetime license:
MM4XL All Tools
Price: euro 238.00

Vote this tool
129 votes: vote vote vote vote vote
5 stars:
51
4 stars:
65
3 stars:
12
2 stars:
0
1 star:
1
We proudly serve
Your vote
vote1 vote2 vote3 vote4 vote5
Email:
Gender:
M
F
Age:
Position:
Department:
Comment: